Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.16 Full Patch Notes
Gran Turismo 7 continues to update its content to offer its virtual drivers the best possible experience within the PS4 and PS5 driving game. It has been in stores for a few months, but Polyphony Digital continues to perfect its bet for all audiences.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.16
so you don’t miss out on the new content included in GT7. The content will arrive after the maintenance of a couple of hours -initially- to fine-tune everything.
Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where high compression pistons and turbochargers would install simultaneously if specific inputs were made.
- Fixed an issue where selecting ‘Rival Settings’ > ‘Rival Selection’ > ‘Random’ in a [Custom Race] and starting with a ’21 Toyota GR010 HYBRID would result in a single make race.
- Rival car wheel colors now match those shown on thumbnails in Lightweight K-Cup.
- Fixed an issue where the time from the pit entry point and the actual pit stop time were counted on some tracks like Deep Forest.
- Fixed an issue where changing the car from ‘Settings’ > ‘Change Car’ in a [Time Trial] or [Drift Test] event screen would not change the car thumbnail on the top screen.
- Fixed an issue where selecting ‘Race Settings’ > ‘Start Type’ > ‘False Start Check Grid Start’ in the Lobby caused the actual start times of each car to differ.
- Fixed an issue where when entering a room during a run, in some cases, the background would disappear, and the game would freeze when exiting the room.
- Adjusted the strength of the force feedback for the following combinations of cars and steering wheel controllers. When using any other variety, the feedback force applied will be that of Update 1.13
SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
SRT GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV
New Compatible Wheels
Fanatec CSL Elite
Fanatec GT DD Pro
- Fixed an issue where a video playback progress bar would not start from the beginning when playing the best lap replay in Showcase.
Leave a Reply