MLB The Show 21 receives a new update to combat exploitable gameplay revealed patch notes
Months after its launch earlier this year, the Sony San Diego developer continues to launch routine updates for the latest edition of its annualized sports title. Mlb the 21 show. As of this morning, another update of this type has been made available for the game, and although not long ago in the great scheme of things, it continues to improve the general experience.
This last update for mlb The 21 show was launched this morning on all platforms and is erected as the fifteenth update of the game that has occurred since the first launch in April. As for what this patch does, Sony San Diego mainly modified a series of existing elements within the title. For example, a new addition now allow players to denounce others for mourning during games online.
Probably the greatest change that has occurred for mlb the 21 show in this update, however, it implies a new XP limit that can be earned daily. Sony San Diego now only allows players to earn a maximum of 35,000 xp every day through the game. The study emphasizes that this limit is one that most players should never be able to achieve and, on the other hand, is meant to combat those who have been exploiting the system.
As mentioned, this patch is now available on all platforms that mlb the 21 show appears in. As a reference, these platforms are PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Xbox One.
If you want to find the full list of changes included in today’s new update, you can find the patch notes below.
as it is played
- It Fixed a freeze that occurred when a pitch hit the ground beneath the receiver.
- Players will now be notified when a pitcher hits another pitcher.
- A problem was solved by which players could be stuck in the Bullpen menu.
- We have implemented a daily limit of 35,000 XP obtained through the game. This cap _No should arrive through normal gaming means: This is meant to combat large amounts of XP games from a exploitation game or out of the ordinary. We are committed to increasing this limit in the future if necessary. (The limit will be adjusted accordingly during the double XP events).
online Head to head
- Players will now have the option to start a duel report in the pause menu by pressing L1
Leave a Reply